• The soap has deep cleansing properties, it also conditions the skin leaving your skin refreshed.
• Has a nice creamy lather. Donkey milk adds creaminess to the soap and the sugars in the milk add bubbly lather
• Hydrates and softens skin. Donkey’s milk has a pH level very close to the pH level of human’s skin, it helps to moisturize and keep the skin’s oils in balance.
• Reduces skin irritations. It is especially high in Vitamin A, which is crucial in repairing damaged skin tissue and maintaining healthy skin.
• Erases wrinkles in the skin. The product possesses a verified anti-wrinkle effect, eliminates wrinkles and prevents these from appearing.
Donkey milk soap regenerates skin.
Donkey milk soap is regenerative for the skin because of its high levels of protein, phospholipids and ceramides, which in turn confer it with both soothing and restructuring properties.
donkey milk moisturizing cream milk soap provides a natural anti-aging skin care
The rich composition of donkey milk with high protein levels of phospholipids and vitamins A, B, C, D and E make it excellent for anti-aging, wrinkle treatment, restructuring and regenerating facial with excellent results.
It protects from the ever-present danger of bacterial infections
It helps people with eczema or psoriasis.
It helps young people with skin allergies or acne giving them more confidence in themselves and their appearance.